June 3, 2010

Scripting

Still working a lot on my script for the comic. I'm rather glad I decided to hold on the pages before I had a lot more written out, it's given me time to re-read certain sections and smooth them over. I'm reminded of the importance of giving yourself some time after you've written something before reading it again. You often catch things a week or so from the day when you first wrote it.

Also doing something I should have done months, or say, years ago. Facial studies of the more subtle differences in the human face. I've been told years ago that I should consider looking for pictures of people I think look the most like characters of mine and use their faces as a sort of guide to draw the characters. I think I shall do that, so that I can finally hash out the better details of some of my characters.

No comments: