June 10, 2010

Progress!

My word, what is this! A change!

So I had been trying to consider what direction I should take my primary site in. The times have changed and what I present on my site has chnaged a great deal. It's been a mesh of gallery, hobbiee whatevers that has honestly been a bit confusing to me and likely others. Basicly, the site itself is a hobby site, one I use to store sections related to my interests, such as my collections. I have a lot of breakoff sites related to other interests that really do need to be looked at as their own stand  alone sites. So, this place will be my hub.

I shall intend to keep updates related to my personal 'network' here. Such as word on new art, comic progress, and general site content additions. Hopefully in this way, things will come together more.

No comments: